Book With Granite Lake: Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Reunions, Business Events, and More!
An affordable exclusive-use mountain wedding venue Close To Denver
- We offer exclusive-use packages for weddings & events.
- This year, because our camp season is shorter, we have additional availability in August.
- Granite Lake offers the benefits of the high country without the drive.
We supply the Beautiful Spaces, You Bring the Rest
- We love working with event planners to help coordinate logistics and make special wedding days and events memorable.
- Bring your own vendors (though we also have recommendations)
- We have a lake-side outdoor amphitheater, and multiple indoor options for good and rainy weather days.
Our Mountain Wedding Venue is just Over An Hour From DIA.
Directions From Denver International Airport:
- Take E-470 all the way to it’s end in Broomfield. Take a right on 128 and take that a few miles to where it ends at Highway 93, just south of Boulder. Take a left, and drive 4 miles to CO-72, turn left. Drive 10 miles up to Camp Eden Road, and turn left. A mile later, you’ll see the entrance to camp!
- From Denver, you can head up US-36 to Sheridan, turn left on 88th, and take it all the way to the top of Coal Creek Canyon!
- Or, you can go to Golden, up Highway 93, left on CO-72 to the top of the Canyon and Camp Eden Road.